Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Favourite Tau Foo Fah at Bercham

My One and OnlY FaV Tau Fu FaHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This stall has been operating for a long time already. An old man started this shop, he speaks Cantonese and Hokkien. I saw him twice and talks for awhile, and i never get the chance to see him again. Maybe wrong timing as he was in the shop only early in the morning only.








Now his son takes over to jaga the shop. He is very friendly too. This old shop sells the best Tau Foo Fah i've ever taste and the one and only i will eat! This shop shares the back portion of a Optometry shop but it's very visible and easy to find.








Recently, they fried and sold this dumpling. The garlic-ginger-chili-oil sauce is fantastic! You may try, it's not bad though...









These Tau Foo Fah is soooooo smooth and soft it just melt in your mouth... hmmmm.......can you imagine that??? I think not, until you try it! You can choose the syrup; ginger, black sugar and fragrance white sugar. My fav. are ginger for Soya milk. For Tau Foo Fah, i prefer black sugar.








Incredibly YUMMY!~

I try not to missed this whenever i travel to the south













1 comment: